CHOOSE THE BEST FOOD
FOR A HEALTHIER DOG’S LIFE
Do you want the best for your dog? Then start with a healthy dog diet. Healthy Dog is very tasty and has a high level of acceptance amongst dogs. When switching dog food you have to take into account the following considerations. Click the button “Learn more”.
SWITCHING DOG FOOD
Switching can be done in several ways and it depends on a number of factors:
- Do you already feed your dog with pressed pellets?
- Or (frozen) meat?
- Or extruded food?
Remark: It is easy to test if you are already using pressed or extruded food. Put a hand full of pellets into a glass of water. The pressed pellets will dissolve more quickly than the extruded food und sink to the bottom of the glass. The extruded pellets will ‘float’ on top instead.
- Does your dog have a skin and /or digestion problem? We recommend:
- No food during the first day. Your dog can drink as much as he/she likes but do not feed him/her anything, no food, no dog chews or snacks.
- On the second day, feed the dog half of the normal amount.
- The full amount on the third day by dividing the supply of nutrients over two meals.
- You can also use the Probiotics variant to accelerate the bacteria growth for a quicker recovery of the intestinal flora.
Healthy Dog pressed pellets put less strain on the liver, it can even clean up the liver, the so-called detoxification. This process might have the effect that in some cases the existing “problem” will worsen temporarily. It is even possible that your dog is going to shed more hair or has an increased defecation including a “thinner” stool. But don’t worry this effect is only temporarily. It might take some time though but it is completely harmless. The kidneys process the waste products of the detoxification. Thus, it is possible that your dog will drink more than usual.
After this cleaning-process, your dog’s digestive system is healthy and strong again with the benefits of an increased resistance and a healthier coat.
Please note: When in doubt, see a veterinarian about your dog’s health at all times!Read Less